Sunday, February 19, 2012

I Helped Verify the Recall for Governor Scott Walker

You can too. At TruetheVote.org you can sign up for an ID to log petitions into a database for verification, check for duplicates, etc. I did not find any Mickey Mouse or Hitler signatures. I couldn't tell if I found any duplicates. The recall effort is a corrupt process. I hope the time I spent this weekend did some good.

UPDATE, via True the Vote:

VERIFY THE RECALL
Progress Report For Monday, February 20
DEADLINE: 120 HOURS FROM NOW
 
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK  
You rolled up your sleeves, sat down at your computer, and got busy!
 
Here Are the Latest Project Stats:
 
2.7 MILLION records entered
136,000 Records Entered in Past 24 Hours
78% of the way through the 152,000 pages
 
Over 151 Gigs of data have been served
Over 18 MILLION people have viewed the website
 
 - Fraud of the Day -
Scott Walker has signed his own petition 4 TIMES so far! 
His wife Karen only signed it twice!
You will hear more about this in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to the hand...