Thursday, November 24, 2011

Horowitz: Ron Paul Is A Vicious Anti-Semite and Anti-American

"Ron Paul Is A Vicious Anti-Semite and Anti-American and Conservatives Need To Wash Their Hands of him."

Tell us how you really feel, David! I must say that I have been very uncomfortable regarding some of Paul's comments and associations, but I haven't taken my conclusions to the same intensity as David Horowitz. Dr. Paul has many antisemitic friends and followers, but is he antisemitic himself? I don't know. If enacted, Paul's stated policies will certainly negatively impact Israel. Regardless, Ron Paul attracts antisemites like a magnet. That, there is no denying.

Perhaps Horowitz is right. Most power-seeking antisemites, like communists, do not fully declare themselves until it is too late. A wily antisemite would mitigate his positions in public, while privately plotting extremism. It is certainly possible that Ron Paul fits this mold. Judging by Paul's aggressive public anti-Israel stance, there is no telling what he might do once he comes to power. I do not trust him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to the hand...