Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Why Newt Gingrich deserves your support over Romney

In a nutshell, Newt Gingrich apologizes for his past liberalism, Romney doubles down on it.

Ben Shapiro elaborates.


American Spectator asks, "Is Newt Gingrich America's Churchill?"

Since the Herman Cain implosion, I'm warming to Newt more. I really, really want to like Cain. But his shallow grasp of the issues has become too apparent to ignore. Yes, Newt's past indiscretions raise serious questions. I'm conflicted, but not closed-minded. The search for the anti-Romney continues. A lot can happen between now and Super Tuesday.

Update: I'm starting to see this theme all over the blogosphere. It looks like Newt may finally be our guy. I haven't seen coalescence like this previously.

Update 2: The Cain implosion also dampened Dennis Miller's spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to the hand...