Sunday, January 29, 2012

Newt: I Pledge "for as long as I am allowed to serve, my life, my fortune, and my sacred honor."

I pledge to you, in the tradition of our founding document, if you help me next Tuesday, and if with your help I become the nominee, and as nominee we decisively defeat the Left at every level, at President, at House, at Senate, and local governments. That I will give you for as long as I am allowed to serve, my life, my fortune, and my sacred honor. Together, we are going to give our grandchildren the country they deserve, not the country that's currently decaying. - Newt Gingrich

I do not want you to be for me, I want you to be with me -- side by side, said Gingrich. Newt Gingrich means business. I believe this race is teaching him humility, a lesson he has already learned from other life experiences. I have come to realize in recent days the vast difference in character between Newt Gingrich and Mitt Romney. Like Obama, Romney uses Orwellian Newspeak.




H/T Free Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to the hand...